Home » » Chinese Robo-Cop

Chinese Robo-Cop

If you know anything about Chinese Cinema from such films as 'Red Cliff' then you know Andy Lau is a big thing in China. So when I saw a chance to see this CGI adventure I couldn't resist it. It is in the category of 'so bad it's good'. I loved it. The imagination that went into this film (if not the unconvincing computer effects) was enough for me. I took it for what it was. If I was a Chinese kid I would have been all over this movie. Lucky for me I am still a Canadian kid so it fit my rather loose definition of 'entertainment'. If you want to have a lot of fun and see a movie where they play the goofy situations totally straight down the middle then 'Future X Cop' is the film for you. Now where is my sequel?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.