Home » » Steampunk Photography

Steampunk Photography






I adore the whole design motif of 'steampunk'. There is just something about the whole messy regal nature of it - the varnished wood and exposed copper fittings - that makes me wish I could live in this world. I already have a love for vintage airships so all of this is just more pretty window dressing. The woman of 'steampunk' are often more beautiful to me because I can't see EVERYTHING. Trust me, I can do without seeing Paris' 'hoo hoo' every time she gets out of a cab. These girls also seem to have a sense of creativity and adventure that I find very attractive. I am a man out of my time. I would never give up my modern conveniences but I wish I could combine both this world and the world of 'steampunk'.

http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=58009#more

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.