Home » » Cat Bath Art Film

Cat Bath Art Film

This is so like the movies my buddy made in college. He would tell me about being devoid of ideas for projects and I suggested that he should find something ordinary to film but get creative with the shots and music. I wish I could see "Man Eating Fruit Loops" again because it was a genius black and white creation that would have been right at home with experimental German Expressionism of the 1920s. I was surprised he never got the fame and recognition he deserved. He teaches now but still has the dream. Unfortunately the whole stystem is set up to discourage a person. I acted for years and I was good but being good is never the criteria for success. You gotta be in the right place at the right time for lightning to strike. I have no regrets.


EMBED-Cat Bathing Is Torture - Watch more free videos

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.