Home » » Thanks Vancouver Mark

Thanks Vancouver Mark

Vancouver Mark is a commenter to my site that doesn't have a blog of his own so it can be frustrating when he challenges me on something. I have to actually face the music instead of saying something petty on his site to distract him. He keeps me honest about gushing TOO much about Selena Gomez (who would be on my blog 100 times more than she is if I was allowed to freely crush on her) and reminds me that while Alberta is nice, British Columbia is better. This is what he wrote in the comment section today. My unlimited love to that magnificent bastard for understanding that the world DOES revolve around me. No greater description of my personality has ever been given.

Now all you single ladies....

"Come back to Earth, there, dear brother Cal. There's a special place for you here, and who knows how big a difference you may yet somehow make with this nutty, wonderful, artistic, abrasive, individualistic, annoying, inspired, intriguing, heart-felt, dearly human little blog of yours. Oh, I forgot offensive, naive, funny, blasphemous, loving and sweet."

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.