Home » » The Stolen Meme Meme

The Stolen Meme Meme


I saw this at Pat's site and like the questions so I am gonna answer them and talk about my favorite subject - myself

• Everyone knows that I am a huge Heath Ledger fan, so what is your favorite Heath movie?

'The Dark Knight' - His re-imagination of the Joker was so revolutionary and so briliant that it redefined the character for me in ways that I had never ever concidered before. And this is the opinion of a guy who has read most every Batman comic ever written. Everyone knows who the 'Joker' is because he is so iconic. What Heath did was nothing short of epic.

I hate to say it but I am sorta glad he died to perserve this role. I felt the same way about William Shatner after Star Trek. Look how long it took that guy to be remembered for anything else he ever did. I felt the same way about Johnny Depp after Jack Sparrow so don't judge me.

• What is your favourite colour?

Crimson

• Your earliest memory?

Hiding in a small ditch in the front yard of my house on Petawawa St. in Shilo, Manitoba. I could lie in it and not see the front door or the rest of the yard. I must have thought there was a whole world beyond when I could no longer see my house. I was probably 3 or 4 at the time.

• Your secret fantasy?

To be an astronaut or a graphic novelist

• If you were stuck in an elevator with one person, who would it be?


I would say Selena Gomez for perfectly innocent reasons but you would all bash me over that so I will say Stan 'the man' Lee, the creator of Spider-Man.

• And what would you do to pass the time?

I would love to hear him tell stories about the old days and Marvel Comics. He never seems to tire of them.

• Favourite novel?

'Dune' of course by Frank Herbert

• If you were on “American Idol” what would you sing?

'Fly Me To The Moon' by Frank Sinatra or 'In the Ghetto' by Elvis

• Long soak in tub or quick shower?

I do like a nice 'tub'.

• Restaurant or picnic?

Restaurant because of the variety and because they make it. But a pre-made by professionals picnic basket would be cool too. I would like to feel the suprise and joy Yogi Bear feels everytime he rips one off. He just never knows what he is gonna get. Might be that dreaded rubber chicken they stuck him with that one time or might be a glorious huckleberry pie.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.