Home » » In Memorial - Drake

In Memorial - Drake


I was stressing out over the whole business with the awesome Drake and his lost blogs. Seems that someone or something in Google shut down all his work and it was lost to the ether. That is a shame for him and should scare the hell out of the rest of us.

Can this just be done anytime? What provokes it? Who makes the decision to flick off the switch? Is there any mechanism to reverse this heartbreaking event? Can I get some answers here because I kinda enjoy creating 'Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness' and I want it to outlive me someday. I thought that was implied from the beginning.

Tell me truthfully - was it all the boobies? Was it the 'boobie nazis' because damnit I love the boobies too - ESPECIALLY the red heads with boobies. It's okay for some idiot to threaten the life of the President on his blog but we are all hurt if I see a tit then a nice piece of cake then another tit?

I wonder if there is a way to copy each of my posts and print them off complete with picture and text and comments. I could then put them in an album and they will live forever that way because it seems that anyone can capriciously destroy my work in a second.

I leave this post without a picture in the hopes that when Brother Drake sees it he will send me a picture of his avatar so that I can post it on top. If he is not cool with that, a tombstone will have to do. Or maybe really bring attention to my anger/sadness over his plight by leaving this ONE post, picture less. That'll show them bastards won't it?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.