Home » » Thanks Mom

Thanks Mom


"An informed consent form that parents must sign first acknowledges side effects may include pain, headaches, fever, bruising, swollen glands and chest tightness. More rare reactions could result in allergic responses, nerve pain, convulsions, neurological disorders and autoimmune diseases."

Parenting in the hardest job in the world. I could never do it and I would never place the responsibility for the raising up of a human being into hands such as mine lest I wanted to unlease another goof like me on the world. Trust me, one of me is quite enough thank you.

So when I come across an article about really lousy parents I have to highlight it here. I thought having your three year old walk a tightrope over a pack of tigers (in China) was bad enough but apparently there are some other people who wish to compete for the 'shittiest parent of the year award'.

These parents send not one, not two, but as many as three children of their precious snowflakes off to the medical testing labs in order to earn a quick buck. I kid you not. What is the price someone is willing to accept before turning their child into a lab rat? Apparently $300 dollars per child per test. At that rate the little slackers will have their folks hip deep in plasma TVs in no time.

So next time you feel like you are being a bad parent you can take solace in the fact that you are not as bad a those other parents. Hell, I would threaten to send kids to the lab if they misbehaved even if you never had any intention of doing so.

You good parents need all the help you can get.

http://www.news.com.au/national/kids-in-drugs-trials-for-a-fast-buck/story-e6frfkvr-1225867249324

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.