Home » » So When Does 'Lady' Ga Ga Confess That He Is A Gay Man?

So When Does 'Lady' Ga Ga Confess That He Is A Gay Man?


Is it just me or does this seem like an unknown country music 'star' is using this whole 'outing' to just advance her career? Not that there is anything wrong with that. I never heard of her before but I admit my country music knowledge is not very deep.

It certainly helps the world accept this 'revelation' because she is female and pretty. What would those fans in their wife beater t-shirts (or their mouth breather tea party brethren) say if it was one of their cowboy hatted males that was making a similar statement?

I don't know if I should be supporting this brave sister or feel played by the system. Am I that cynical? Hell yeh I am. Been lied to and tricked too many times by 'man' and his double standards.

http://dariuswhiteplume.tumblr.com/

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.