Home » » Love This Movie

Love This Movie


When I trained to be a projectionist at the University of Brandon during my time in Air Cadets, we had access to a ton of movies on film that resided in the University's film collection. I had never seen this one but it was being shown to a group of film studies students and I could get credit towards my certification by running the projector.

They didn't hear me cracking up with laughter because their own laughter drown me out. This is a funny movie despite the weird casting of Ringo Starr. Then again, I do love his 'Caveman' movie so maybe he just reaches my funny bone.

The theme of the movie is 'everyone has a price' and proceeds to show us that indeed, everyone does have their price when they are offered money to do more and more elaborate challenges. The film is definitely in the vein of 'black humor'.

http://samuraifrog.tumblr.com/

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.