Home » » Lost - Season Six - Episode 15

Lost - Season Six - Episode 15


Did anyone else hate last night's episode of 'Lost' as much as I did. All these years and you dump a 'Jacob and his crazy killer mom and disturbed brother' story on us? Oh look, one has dark hair and one has light hair. Let's hammer that point home by making one wear white and only play the white side of the game board and one wear black and only play the black pieces. What ever does THAT mean? (GAH!)

I thought I only had to wait a week to see what Locke will do now with the surviors of the sinking submarines. Now I have to wait another week to find out. I could have missed last night's episode entirely because it didn't advance the storyline one bit.

Seeing the stream cave of light and watching the smoke monster come out of it got me no closer to finding out what the hell that smoke creature is. Why does it appear when it does? Can anyone control it? What kind of actions provokes the creature to show up? Why does he kill only some people and not others.

With so few episodes left you drop this on me and have the episode not give a SINGLE COMPELLING ANSWER to the mysteries you have so closely kept from us all these years. It's a rip-off that does not bode well for the series finale.

If I could go back in time I would find those numnuts and have them sprinkle many more 'island dwellers from the past' episodes and put the one from last night in the FIRST season.

I fear the stupid writers will do what they always do. Promise something and not deliver. I not only fear this will occur but I KNOW it will occur.

I knew it the minute they killed of Said, Jin and Sun. They had no idea how to end their stories so they just wiped them from the table with the laziest way to end a character's story arc - by killing the character. Did you really need to motivate the remaining cast members to hate anti-Locke and fight against him. There were already so many reasons to do that. Bullshit.

You created such complex and compelling characters and invested so much in their pre-island lives then forget to give their deaths any real meaning. I am particularly hate this in the case of Sun and Jin. Thanks for THAT 'happily ever after' moment.

This season you OWED the fans who showed up every week for a great story - something that rewarded their obsession with the show. For five seasons you did that (for the most part) with the promise that in the last season everything would come together.

In a show like 'Lost' it absolutely HAD to come together. You promised it in every interview you ever did for magazines like 'Entertainment Weekly'. You promised you had a great way to end everything in a way that fans would be satisfied with. You promised and you lied.

Was the entire tale plotted out from the beginning or were you just winging it? Knowing you had six seasons to fill, did you just pad the stories with useless crap to keep us hooked? Did you really have us analyse and over analyse each episode for clues (The most fun part of the 'Lost' experience) only to make the clues irrelevant?

I feel like they started a story which they had no idea how to end and just strung us along for six years. Look back on the story. There is no master plan. Few episodes answer the questions they established themselves because it was easier to keep us guessing than to actually try to give us something epic. Seems even at the end there is 'no time' to fully explain anything. The 'I'll tell you later' phrase should be enshrined on a plaque and then be used to beat all the writers to death.

We are all getting played and our bum's are going to be hurting by the right royal fucking we will get on series finale night.

I am only happy that I wasted six months liking this show because if I had reached this point by watching for six years I would have been homicidal.

FUCK YOU 'LOST'. I will of course watch the final and hoped to be proven wrong

I hate everything.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.