Home » » Last Night's Episode Of '24'

Last Night's Episode Of '24'

I may have had my problems with this latest season and I still believe that '24' is a show who's time had come to be cancelled. I wish I didn't know they were making a '24' movie because it all but killed the suspense over the final fate of Jack Bauer. I wish they could have given him a heroic death rather than try to squeeze some more money out of the franchise.

That being said, I totally loved being reminded why Jack is such a dangerous guy. Smarter than any twenty people plotting against him, he was leaving the bodies in his wake last night. Nothing motivates him like rage or a desire to see evil punished even if that evil goes all the way to the top.

Three hours left. Then I WILL let you go, you magnificent bastard. Thanks for the thrills you have given me these past eight years.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.