Home » » Genius, Pure Genius

Genius, Pure Genius


I love me some 'kimchi' noodles in the bowl. The stuff is freakin' the hottest noodles you can buy for a quarter at the store. They make me sweat and give my heart an irregular beat but I love them. Now they have invented the last peice to fully complete my noodle eating experience.

"Behold, the Ramen Fork. A fork with both tine for noodles and a small bowl for soup base. It's basically a spork, just a little more professional. As a frequent ramen eater -- mostly thanks to Ramenbox -- I am constantly irked by the difficulty of eating noodles and slurping soup simultaneously. Their supposed to be eaten together, and yet, no utensil has been able to accomplish this. Until now. Because of the Ramen Fork. Japan, I'll take 100."

http://www.toplessrobot.com/

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.