Home » » Fly Me To The Moon Where We Will First Take Manhattan And Then We Will Take Berlin

Fly Me To The Moon Where We Will First Take Manhattan And Then We Will Take Berlin

Brother Jaquandor just posted a Tony Bennett song. That reminded me of on of my favorite songs Tony does - 'Fly To The Moon'. When I was looking for a good version of Tony doing that song I found this one that I thought was pretty good also. The classics are classics for a reason.



Then I was looking for 'Hallelujah' by Leonard Cohen and remember this song and video. Brother Cohen is so smokey cool when he talks his way through this great tune. It's on the soundtrack of my fantasy life because I agree with him. Yes, first we do take Manhattan, then we take Berlin. That is a battle plan and an idea I can get behind.


Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan (Official Music Video) - Watch more top selected videos about: Leonard_Cohen

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.